After putting together and assembling complete measurement setup, results have started tu pile up. There are few different methods for measuring non-linear characteristics of piezocheramic:
- method that uses osciloscope and BODE analyzer with impedance adapter
- UI method using osciloscope and BODE analyzer
- phase skidding using generator and osciloscope
- burst excitation of piezocheramic
- resonance frequency with different excitation levels
For all measurements generated signal is amplified with E&I 2100L amplifier and along with temperature there are various parameters collected and saved. All that parameters can and will be used in further research.