Collaboration with other research projects:
1. INETEC L.t.d., project coordinator Marko Budimir, Ph.D. : An ultrasonic NDE testing system for detection and quantification of early stage subsurface creep damage in thermal power generation industry, 2017-2019, EU funded,
2. Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology, project leader Anet Režek Jambrak: High voltage discharges for green solvent extraction of bioactive compounds from Mediterranean herbs, 2017-2021, Croatian Science Foundation.
Collaboration with industry:
1. Measuring acoustic parmeters of BITMAINS9 and S17 miners in anechoic chamber with BASE 56 Company.
2. Measuring acoustic parameters of different acoustic panels in diffuse giedl and in Kundt tube.
3. Accredited labs according to the ISO 17025:2017 which are doing environmental noise measurements and measurements of sound insulation parameters
4. Measuring acoustic parameters of large baffled silencers in cooperation with ALNOR L.t.d.-Poland
5. PROKLIMA L.t.d. and KLIMAOPREMA L.t.d.: Measuring acoustic propagation parameters through air handling unit silencers, 2016.
6. INETEC L.t.d.: Measuring resonance characteristics of ultrasound transducers for nondestructive evaluation of materials.,2016.
Collaboration with other institutions, Faculties and Universities:
1. University of Zagreb, School of Medicine, Professor Marijan Klarica, estimating the static and dynamic pressures in different parts of human or animal body.